1.13.2009

What's in a Name?

Recently, many celebs have been naming their babies after flowers and seasons. Seriously...apparently if you aren't naming your baby something totally outrageous you must give it a name like Peonie or Daisy. Rebecca Romijn recently named her twins Charlie Tamara Tulip and Dolly Rebecca Rose. Ben Affleck just announced his newest addition named Seraphina Rose Elizabeth and her big sister is freakin' Violet. I can't wait until these kiddos start KinderGARDEN--haha get it? Of course you do. I don't know whats worse, naming your child something off the top 10 baby names since the year 2000 like Max and Emma or going the extreme opposite like Pilot Inspector--Jason Lee's son! Here are a few of the worlds worst names according to me....enjoy! Oh, as a teacher, I do have a right to have a "name" opinion. After all, I am the one who says your child's name 8 hours a day and I get tired of saying Rose S., Rose W., Rose H., and so on! :o)

Kal-El Coppola Cage
Nicolas Cage & Alice Kim

Homer James Jigme Gere
Richard Gere & Carey Lowell

Speck Wildhorse Mellencamp
John Mellencamp & Elaine Irwin

Daisy Boo Oliver
Jamie Oliver & Juliette Norton

Ian Donald Calvin Euclid "Dweezil" Zappa
Frank & Gail Zappa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!