5.05.2012

Menu Making

I think I'm going to start writing my meal menu again.  Maybe, we'll see.  Gosh, it's so hot I hate turning on the oven so I did my Pinterest research and I have my meals planned for the week. I'll only use the oven one night.
Monday- Talent Show try-outs/pizza
Tuesday- Avocado Shrimp Salad
No cooking, simply salt and pepper to taste, 1 avocado, lime juice, fresh cilantro, deveined shrimp, lemon, cherry tomatoes. Toss and eat.  Easy! 
Wednesday- I'm going to bake chicken breasts to use in the rest of the meals for the week.  I'll make a chicken breast sandwich, side salad or veggie sticks.
Thursday- Chipolte Chicken Salad.  Just dice the previous days chicken, chipolte sauce, corn, black beans,cherry tomatoes,  lettuce, cumin, salt/pepper to taste. Toss. Yum and easy!
Friday- left overs from the week.  You have a lot of these when you cook your own meals. 

We'll see if I stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!