9.20.2009

Beating LOMA at her Menu Making!

Ok, so this weekend I went to Trader Joe's (fabulous place) and I planned all our meals for the next 2 weeks. This is my tentative menu, although we always eat out on the weekends. Oh, and most everything is gluten free too! woo-hoo
`Salmon stuffed with dill and shrimp
`chicken enchiladas with sauce, chips and salsa verde
`mandarin orange chicken, vegan fried veggie rice
`baked eggplant Parmesan, spaghetti sauce/Penne noodles and garlic bread (for Steven)
`breakfast for dinner! homemade waffles or pancakes, eggs and turkey bacon
`swordfish with baked potato and steamed veggies
`chicken verde burritos and blue chips & salsa
`flounder with crab meat stuffing and vegetables
`turkey burgers, skillet potatoes and onions or garlic fries
`chicken tenders and raspberry balsamic and candied pecan salads

I wrote all this to keep me accountable! This weekend we ate dinner at the Cajun Steamer-you know we love our seafood! Pictures and details coming--later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!