12.29.2009

Birthday with friends


Last night Scary and Loma took me out for my pre-birthday, birthday dinner. We attempted to eat at Chuy's, which has Cool Springs stirring, but the wait was 90-110 minutes long on a Monday night. Crazy! The parking lot was packed like black Friday and they had signs up everywhere saying NO CHUY'S PARKING you will be towed. We decided waiting that long was crazy, there was no place to sit and the bar was standing room only so we headed over to Cozymel's instead. You know we are huge Mexican food fiends! We had lots of laughs and great conversation. Of course A meal is not complete without ice cream so we headed to Coldstone's to talk some more and closed it down. I had a fabulous night catching up with 2 of my closest friends. Thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!