12.28.2009

Christmas *09

We had a great Christmas. It went by super fast but everyone was happy in the end. I did get my plum pea coat, CD, DVDS, lots of clothes, spa pedicure gift card, jewelry and signature pieces of the dishware I am now collecting.
We make the rounds on Christmas splitting Christmas Eve with my family and Steven's mom side of the family and Christmas day brunch with my family and dinner with Steven's dads side of the family.


Christmas at my house.
He was pooped out by 11pm!

Christmas morning we had brunch at my moms house.

Steven, our infamous mid-morning napper.

Christmas day dinner with the Hicks & extended family consists of a big Thanksgiving style meal, playing with the cousins little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!