5.09.2010

She get it from her mama...

Can you sing it? Can you name them all? Tunes about mothers...go!

Mama Mia, here I go again,
My my, how can I resist you?
Mama Mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed you!


It's my baby mama (yeanknow) I want child support she get welfare checks,But I stay in court

Mama he's crazy...
Crazy over me...


Mama, mama you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like
Tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on...
Stacy's mom has got it goin' on...


When I was young me and my mama had beef,
17 years old kicked out on the street,
though back at the time, never thought I'd see her face,
Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place,


Mama, you taught me to do the right things,
So now you have to let your baby fly,
You've given me everything that I will need,
To make it through this crazy thing called life,

(answers: GABBA, Three6Mafia, The Judd's, Boyz II Men, Fountains of Wayne, Tupac, Carrie Underwood) Every genre loves their Mama. Wishing all you moms, both old and new, a Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!