5.06.2010

Thursday Thoughts...but I didn't think of them!

I got a forward from a friend and I selected the ones that most applied to me!

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dang it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!