2.03.2012

Friday Fill in the Blanks


I am linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for "Fill in the Blank Friday". (copied from Sarah)

1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is to travel the world and volunteer as a teacher/baby snuggler in an orphanage. 

2. Vinegar on rice is something I like that other people think is weird.

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be Hmmm...  Eat, Pray, Love!

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are meeting my Goddaughter-to-be, Sally, moving into my new house   and hopefully lots of snow days!!

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is I don't sing in the shower, honest...I just think.

6. If I found out that the production of   Oh, there are so many things, Veggie Sticks, Cadbury Eggs, my Estee' Lauder lip liner #9, was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is  hugs from school kids...feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!