7.30.2009

Avonlea Brooke is Here! (7-29-09)

Avonlea, pronounced Av-on-lee is here early! She arrived yesterday, July 29th at 12:42pm weighing in at 6 lbs. 9 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long. She's a teeny tiny little thing and looks just like her big sister! Esther had no delivery problems and she blessed us with her presence after 20 minutes of pushing! Watching a live birth is amazing! I've had the pleasure of doing it twice already and each time I am in complete awe at the process. Yes, I know what to "expect" but it's truly a miracle to watch it unfold before your eyes! I even cried...again. Here are a few pictures of her. I'm so happy for the Eddy family of 4!
Just born, before cleaning!

Mrs. Pat putting on my pink 2009 delivery outfit after my bath.

Now I'm clean, snug as a bug and showing off my pink bow.
Steven and I visited this morning...she wouldn't let go of his finger!


1 comment:

  1. She is so tiny & cute! You look good with a newborn...hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!