10.18.2009

Here, fishy fishy fishy!

Ok, about a month ago I posted on FB that I was looking for a gumball machine. I found it at the flea market of course, for 12$. I wanted to turn it into a fish tank. 1. Take out all the innards. 2. take the glass to a glass cutter and get a circular insert to go in the bottom. (where the gum would roll out). 3. Get aquarium sealer and seal the 2 pieces of glass together for 48 hours. Add water and let sit for 24 hours so it doesn't leak through the seal. 4. Find a fishy...and voila! A gumball machine fish bowl. I am taking him to school but for the past 2 weeks we've watched him in the kitchen. I am just getting around to blogging about him. Hey college girls, remember the trend? Aurelius Kimosabi Bean fish 1, 2, 3, hmmm....wonder what my school kids will name this one?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!