3.21.2010

Menu making-it's been awhile!

Well, I was able to make it to Trader Joe's this weekend and I stocked up on my Gluten-free meals and snacks. Mary is tired of me eating rice and grapes for lunch. :o) If you don't go there, I highly suggest it.

In no particular order for dinner this week:
Spaghetti and Vodka sauce with side salad and bread
Chicken Chile Verde with salsa and chips
Flounder stuffed crab (one of the best in our opinion) with steamed veggies and baked potatoes
Mandarin Orange Chicken (baked, not fried) with vegan fried vegetable rice
Some might be left overs for lunch or the next night and I'm sure we'll be on the road at some point this week and eat out.

Life is hectic right now, but oh so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!