4.17.2011

Good weekend= good week ahead!

I had a good weekend!  Friday night we lounged at Mary's with take out and girl talk! Oh, and the cutest rolling around, giggle baby-- Grayson!  He literally rolled around the living room getting toys and laughing.







Saturday I shopped all day! I went all over town with my mental to-do list.  My awesome botanical prints referenced HERE a few weeks ago are currently being framed.  Here's a sneak peak! Charles, a.k.a. my frame man does an amazing job.

These babies will be hung once I get all 8 back! I'm excited.


Saturday night we got Chinese take out and spent the night watching movies in our pajamas which was perfect.  This movie was horrible.  Sorry, but I don't like to skip around from Thailand, San Francisco, Paris, and London reading subtitles while laying down and trying to figure out the plot. It was slow moving and did not keep my attention. Matt, you get no points for this movie!

CONVICTION however, is a wonderful true story of a sister who becomes a lawyer just to exonerate her wrongfully accused brother of  murder.  It has Hilary Swank, Minnie Driver and Sam Rockwell. I really enjoyed it because it's based on the true Betty Ann Waters case!

 In other news....

 The basement is almost done! Hooray, we're looking at flooring today! How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am stopping over and following on the Sunday hop. I love your prints, that wall will look fantastic with all 8 of them up there, its cool to get large groupings like that. Thanks so much for the movie review too, I was thinking of buying Hereafter and I think I can live without it now, however I think I will get Conviction, I only saw one ad for it while it was in theaters and it looked really good but I had forgotten about it. Hope you are having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥nice post.)) love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hated the movie too!!! and i can't wait to see your house.

    ReplyDelete

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!