3.01.2012

Changes

I love these two blondies!! Sometimes, when I get really overwhelmed or go into my "reflection" phases I think about the things I missed out on the last 2 years.  I know it's just as much my fault.  But, at the time, I had my reasons.  Their momma is truly one of my best, closest, kindest friends and I didn't want her to have a window into my world--at the time.  Half of it was embarrassment, fear, whatever it was, at the time, it was easier to keep her at bay.   I'm not saying it was right, I'm just saying that's what happened.   Luckily, once everything was out of the bag, she came to my rescue in ways I couldn't have imagined.  I also couldn't say thank you enough!  The friendship that was there before is still there, just different. It's stronger.  I know I can't reclaim all the minutes and time lost and that's okay.  Tomorrow is a new day and I'm living in the moment.  I'm really loving bonding with Rice and Beans (momma too) and know for certain I don't want to lose that again.  I love these girls!


2 comments:

  1. They have gotten so big! And I'm so glad she has really helped you out. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me teary! As long as I've known Kristy there's been an Esther. Keep that bond strong.

    ReplyDelete

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!