1.30.2011

Olive You-Blog Challenge!

Get ready! I created a song lyric blog challenge leading up to Valentine's Day! Each song title has to do with love in some form or fashion-old and new! You don't have to be married to play along! Starting February 2nd I will blog about each song title. You can too! Awww...come on, it will be fun!

February 2nd- On the wings of Love/(Bachelor theme song)Jeffrey Osborne
- blog about a place you'd love to visit!
February 4- Amazed/Lonestar
-blog about a product you can't live without!

February 6- Kiss from a Rose/Seal
-blog about your favorite flower!

February 8- I'm not a player I just crush a lot/Big Pun
- blog about your celeb crush..or crushes!

February 10- One Sweet Day/Mariah Carey
- blog about your favorite sweet recipe!

February 12- I had the time of my life/(Dirty Dancing) Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
-blog about your favorite memory with your significant other!

February 14- blog about your wedding day/dance song!

XOXO
*** Let me know if you play along so I can read yours too! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!