3.24.2011

Late Night Sleep Conversation

So, last night the hubs and I went to bed at the same time--around 10:45pm. He falls asleep in 2.5 seconds and I think for 20 minutes. About 10 minutes into this so called sleep....

Him: moan
Me: I was actually thinking about BLT's (yes, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes) I heart food!
Him: A Ghost
Me: **whispering--Steven are you asleep?**
Him: moans...Yes
Me: Stop talking about ghosts
Him: There are ghosts in the attic
Me: wondering, is he freakin' asleep or what?
Me: pretends to not hear, what did you say?
Him: There are ghosts in the attic
Me: silence
Him: back to sleep

....I hate sleeping close to the bedroom door when people are sleep talking about ghosts.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOooooo sister! Maybe your house is haunted too!!

    ReplyDelete

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!