8.07.2011

B is for baby

B is also for Bill, Beth, and baby Brody who I went to meet this weekend. He was soooo tiny and handsome! You know how some babies are ugly? Let's be real, they are! Well, he had the most perfect little head with dark hair, tiny little nose, and great skin complexion/coloring. He's going to be a cutie! Beth was also so calm and we passed him around like a hot potato.

I still want my 3 boys...and I'm taking applications for surrogates.


His little pacifier is bigger than he is!

Yes, we are wearing the exact same dress. It's the same thing that happens at school with my teacher friends. 
Great minds think alike? It was not planned.

Can't wait to watch you grow and reach your milestones Brody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!