7.05.2010

The 3rd and 4th!

We spent the 3rd at the Eddy family cookout. They did a build-your-own spud party and then shot off thousands of dollars in fireworks. They are total pyro's and spend the entire day setting up the wires and gun powder in a field. Aunt E had to butt her big head in this picture!


Cannon ball!!


A and K swimming...don't they look like sisters with the dark eyes and blonde hair?



Spending time with little A. She didn't get to swim but watched like a trooper. I also got to feed her before bed.


My chica



This is by far my favorite picture of the night. It looks like K is praying. She sat like that for the entire twenty minute show. It was wonderful!







Sadly, I didn't take any pictures on July 4th. We do a cook out with Steven's family of 50. :o) Then, we came home and watched the fireworks from our deck. Zane did great too and wasn't scared one bit. Big perk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!