8.15.2010

I'm riding spinners...hahahahaha

Before the big storm last night I took Zane to the dog park. Usually, it's quite uneventful. NOPE, not last night. There was a big game going on at the park. It was such a big event the dog park was overflowing with cars. The parking lot was freakin' hilarious. I felt like I was in a rap video, big hair, short shorts, babies on hips, banging base music and every car had special rims. I wish Loma was with me. I kinda wanted to watch the game....lots of entertaining hoopla was going on! Luckily, I had my camera. I'm not sure why, but this car caught my attention. I have never seen something so MASSIVE, the picture doesn't do it justice. I wish I could have posed Zane next to it so I could say not actual size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!