10.24.2011

Fa la la la la...

la la...la...la.... I love the holiday time! It's truly is the most wonderful time of year! This year is no exception. My photo will change, but the fabulous FREE blogger Shutterfly offer will not!
Here are some of of the card options in my final 4...



**This is my favorite!**

Why Shutterfly? Why not!? They have a ton of card choices from Christmas to the holidays, birth announcements and cards to ring in the New Year! The hardest part is narrowing down your final selection!
Too many choices? Can't decide on just one picture? Why not make a photo book to capture the memories. Photo books also make a great gift idea!
 Shutterfly is definitely my one stop, holiday shop! Head on over yourself to check out the latest deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!