11.21.2010

A Gift for you and your wallet!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! What better way to celebrate the holiday than to send snail mail to all your friends and family!? Right now Shutterfly has an awesome deal for you, your family, and your wallet! I've used Shutterfly with great success in years past to create my Christmas cards. What you see is what you get! No glossed over images, wonky pixels, or blurred fonts. They have an awesome selection this year to put you in the holiday spirit! Wanna hear the best part? Right now Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE Holiday cards if you blog about them! No joke! We took our Christmas pictures today and have narrowed our photos down to 2. I'm so excited to get started! Here are a few of my personal contenders this holiday season:


Oh What Fun

Full of Love
What are you waiting for? Go check them out, you won't be sorry! Click me for the holiday promo deal! Don't forget to stock up on labels and gift tags too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!