12.31.2010

Birthday with my Family

My sister sent me a beautifully wrapped birthday package....
with a passport cover! So cute!
It's hard to have a birthday between Christmas and New Years but not when you're in my family! My momma is a great birthday planner and always made our birthdays special, even when we are 29! My family, including my brother who is still in town, went to Cajun Steamer-it's yummy! I told you, we are a seafood variety lovin' family!


Then, we always go back to my parents for presents and every year I get a double chocolate chip cookie cake.
Except this year I asked my mom to make it with chocolate...since I am not a fan of icing. period. I still had to scrape some off but there are plenty of icing fans in my family so it always works!
THE BEST GIFT EVER... this is the Bona wood floor cleaner. No batteries, just a special thingamajig and solution it is beyond amazing. Like, I have been dying to get this since I tried my moms. I do love to clean and I love anything that makes cleaning fun or easy! I give it a perfect 10 and I have a 76lb. boxer who is messy!
my antique wood chargers woo-woo
salt and pepper shakers
my dad made me sugar cube mold candle holders (like at the flea market) got some bird prints and more white dishes I collect.
Do you see a pattern of birds. I love birds! I had a great birthday with yummy food, people I love, and lovely gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!