1.19.2010

McFatty Monday has moved!

....mine will now be McFatty Saturday. In speaking (or whining) to the hubster he told me since our cheat night is Saturday, by Monday morning my body hasn't regulated itself back to diet mode and my body is still retaining the sodium content of the weekend. Therefore, when I step on the scale and scream bright and early on Monday morning, I feel better knowing one of the reasons. So, now I will be weighing in and updating my McFatty on Saturday morning-before the cheating!

*3lbs lost
* never ate so much fruit in my life
*sticking to the workout routine with Loma and Esther as best we can. (I did work out Sunday, but missed today due to work and changes)
*Ready for my weekend with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!