1.17.2010

Traditions

On Friday I will be heading to Knoxville for my weekend with the girls! I love my college friends and am so glad we stay in touch although none of us live in the same city! We try to get together every 2-3 months in Atlanta, Memphis, Jackson, Nashville or Knoxville and spend the weekend doing something location specific and of course-catching up! We planned a spa day but they spa couldn't accommodate 4 of us so instead we are eating lunch at Cafe4, shopping the Knoxville Market, enjoying pedicures/manicures at Soho and eating dinner at Lakeside Tavern.

Six Flags water park Atlanta


Beth's weekend-visiting UTM and our old stompin' grounds

I'm excited to catch up on the latest news and make more memories. Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!