1.27.2010

Thursday Thoughts

All of my thoughts stem from recent conversations or things I've heard lately.



* I never had a sister until I turned 18 and Sister Sarah came into my life. Too bad she wasn't a man, we are perfect together! :o) She is one of only a few people I am happy to sit back and enjoy the ride with while she controls everything.



* How come when the weather forecast is supposed to be bad people buy bread? Really? Do you really eat bread? I can guarantee that most households can live out of their pantry for a few days without rushing out for bread and still feed a family of 4.



* Change, I hate change just as much as the next person. Change used to = anxiety.There is a country song that says "the only thing that stays the same is everything changes" and that is so scary. Sometimes, the change is necessary and although it seems hard, it turns out to be the best in the end.



* Mr. Clean erasers are amazing. If you haven't tried one, please do! You will be surprised at the amount of cleaning one little white sponge can do and it lasts a really long time!



* Forgiveness, I think the hardest person to forgive is yourself.



* how come when you are trying to diet you think of foods you normally wouldn't? If you know the answer, please advise!



* One of the best parts of my day is singing random songs with Loma or watching her dance. It can literally bring me to tears from laughing! Music is one of my favorite things in the world!



* Bring on the snow day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...you think I control everything?? What??

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, I trust you to control it. Ok, well you do like control and organization like I do so I always know you will do a good job. I am okay following and good travel leader. Make any sense?

    ReplyDelete

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!