4.20.2010

My Daddy is Home!

After much anticipation and 39 hours travelling...my dad made it home safely late on Sunday night! We scooped him at the airport and he was so happy to see my mom (us too of course). We came home for cookie cake and to surprise Solomon-their dog. The joke at our house was to keep it a secret. Poor Solomon has always been attached to my dad and went through depression when he left. He was so excited to see him!! We're happy to have dad home and he is working on adjusting to the time zones. Thanks for all your thoughts, concerns and prayers!



3 comments:

  1. Okay, you know my favorite picture is with Solomon(best dog name ever). Did he bring you any Indian souvenirs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he got home safely. I will be home May 12!!! What did the chinese guy say?

    ReplyDelete

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!