6.05.2010

Five Questions

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? What would you do now? I heart college. I wouldn't take a single day back. Not even the day the psycho brought back the angel lamp to win his g/f back and we had to hide in the closet. :o) Best days ever!! If I went back to college I would go for architecture. It's a 5 year degree and and I feel too old to do over. :o( I would love to design and work with construction. I love teaching but don't know if I can do it forever.

2. What do you love most about your home? I love the upgrades, moulding, architectural detail, see question 1. I will love it more when I make it mine.

3. What type of books do you read? Sadly, I am not a big literature book reader. I try to bring books places but prefer talking over reading. However, I do subscribe to 6 magazines and I am constantly reading online. I can spend hours reading on the computer!

4. The grossest thing I've ever eaten: lets talk about the foods I hate...water chestnuts, whip cream, sausage, grape flavored drinks to name a few.

5. If you HAD to be a movie character or person on TV who would you be? Heidi Montag-DUH. Just kidding! I love Rachel McAdams so I would be her. I loved the Notebook, but I love her because even though she is famous she isn't a spotlight whore. She is simple, down to earth and looks beautiful all the time whether it is a red carpet event or being spotted at a coffee shop. She seems normal, I like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!