6.16.2010

FRIENDS continued.

After the pool we had plans downtown Nashville. We ate at The Acorn-which is delish! If you haven't been, you should try it. Ootie got a tripod. Wow. We had lots of fun posing...we even modeled like Jimmy Choo does-ha! Waiting on Sarah to upload the pictures. Cheesy pics on my front porch.

On Sunday we went downtown Franklin and enjoyed brunch at Puckett's Grocery. Then, shopped boutiques, Pier One, and Green Hills. Of course, no trip to the hills is complete without stopping at Trader Joe's!
After a loooooooooooong weekend of shopping Beth and Natalie had to go home. Monday night we met my local friends for Mexican-ole'! You've got LOMA, BKJ, Freakin' Esther, Sister, me and baby Avonlea.

I had a great weekend with the girls....all of them!

1 comment:

Just droppin' in? Yay, I {HEART} comments!